ELECTRICIAN – ALBERTA
Established in 1981, Pronghorn Controls Ltd. supplies high quality instrumentation and electrical services and products to the oil and gas, pipeline and petrochemical industries; and to a diverse and expanding array of industry clients across Western Canada. We are a rapidly expanding and industry-leading enterprise, driven by core values of safety, integrity, performance, learning and teamwork. We have a forward-looking growth strategy, and increasing opportunities for career advancement. Our commitment to communications and employee development has helped us become an employer of choice.
Location: AB, BC & SK
We are recruiting Electrical Apprentices and Journeymen for various locations across Alberta and Northern B.C. Work is in industrial and construction environments, predominantly in the oil and gas sector.
Education and skills:
Electricians must be ONE of the following:
- Registered Apprentice
- Certified Journeyman (or equivalent)
As a Journeyman Electrician, the successful candidate will have:
- Completed an Alberta Journeyman Certificate or an Electrician Red Seal Certification.
- A valid Driver’s License and a good driving record
- Training in First Aid, H2S, CSTS/PST, and OSSA Fall Protection.
- Industrial experience is preferred including three years’ experience in an oilfield environment.
- Competitive compensation & wages
- Employer matched RRSP
- Voluntary RRSP contributions
- Health Spending Account
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
We appreciate all submissions; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted