In support of recruitment and retention initiatives, Pronghorn has:
• Created a scholarship program to support apprentices in becoming Journeymen/Journeywomen
• Partnered with educational institutions and external training providers in order for employees to develop skills and be prepared for career development opportunities
• Enhanced benefits and flexible work conditions for employees
In order to support the communities where we operate, Pronghorn strives to employee locally qualified employees. This strategy is responsive to our client’s needs and reduces travel requirements and subsistence charges. We are able to deploy resources from our large pool of qualified employees for specialized requirements or when local resources are not sufficient.
WHY WORK FOR PRONGHORN
Our people are an integral part of our Company’s culture and share in our vision and our ideals.
To support recruitment and retention initiatives, Pronghorn has;
Created a scholarship program to support our apprentices;
Improved career development and training opportunities by partnering with education institutions and external training providers;
Enhanced benefits and flexibility for our employees.
In our efforts to support the communities in which we operate, Pronghorn strives to employ locally qualified resources as the first option to meet our client’s needs. This employment strategy also reduces travel and subsistence charges to our clients. Where current manpower is not sufficient, we will draw resources from our pool of qualified individuals across the Pronghorn operations footprint.
SOME OF THE GREAT BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation including benefits
- Strong Values -based company culture
- Award winning safety culture
- Daily health checks
- Opportunities for career development
- Support for apprenticeship training
- Committed to Diversity and Inclusion
All openings with a fulfilment date are listed on indeed, click here or on the indeed logo links below. For ongoing positions we accept resumes throughout the year. We appreciate all submissions made via this channel but we do not send out a response to these submission and only candidates who meet the requirements as and when they arise will be contacted by our HR department to arrange an interview.