ELECTRICIAN – CAMP JOB
Established in 1981, Pronghorn Controls Ltd. supplies high quality instrumentation and electrical services and products to the oil and gas, pipeline and petrochemical industries; and to a diverse and expanding array of industry clients across Western Canada. We are a rapidly expanding and industry-leading enterprise, driven by core values of safety, integrity, performance, learning and teamwork. We have a forward-looking growth strategy, and increasing opportunities for career advancement. Our commitment to communications and employee development has helped us become an employer of choice.
Our Projects Group is recruiting Electrical Apprentices and Journeymen for various locations across Alberta and Northern B.C. including camp jobs. Work is in industrial and construction environments, predominantly in the oil and gas sector.
Camp locations have different shift schedules such as:
- 9 days on/5 days off rotation
- 10days on/4 days off rotation
Education and skills:
- The successful candidates will be:
- Registered Electrical Apprentice; or
- Certified Alberta Journeyman or hold an Electrician Red Seal Certification
- And have the following:
- A valid Driver’s License and a good driving record
- Training in First Aid, H2S, CSTS/PST, Fall Protection
Experience: Journeymen will have a minimum of three years of experience in an oilfield industrial environment.
- Competitive benefits & wages
- Group RRSP
- Health Spending Account
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
We appreciate all submissions; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.